I love making non-traditional Christmas cards…my friends have come to expect it. Besides the pink and red colors, I wanted something on this card besides just a stamped greeting…love the partial cutout surrounding it. Expect to see this same layout from me somewhere down the road. :)
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Lady Bug, irRESISTible Texture Spray Lady Bug, irRESISTible Pico Wedding Dress, White Embossing Powder, VersaMark, Craft Mat
- Lawn Fawn: ‘Love you a Latte’ stamp set, ‘Stitched Party Banners’ die
- The Twinery: Maraschino Stripe twine
- Craftwell: eBosser
- Marvy: White Liquid Applique
- Miscellaneous: white & red card stocks, foam adhesive, heat gun, water bottle with sprayer.
1. Cut White card stock 4.25 x 11 inches, fold in half. Die cut with largest banner leaving the fold UNCUT to form card base.
2. Smear Memento Lady Bug ink on craft mat, spritz with water.
3. Cut white card stock 4.25 x 5.5 inches. Swirl card stock in watered down ink. Let dry.
4. Spritz panel with irRESISTible Texture Spray Lady Bug. Let dry. Die cut this panel with largest banner die and adhere to card base. Cut a small banner die from Red card stock. Die cut a partial circle from this panel.
5. Stamp and heat emboss sentiment as shown on the card front using VersaMark ink and white embossing powder.
6. Stamp and heat emboss steaming mug image on the red card stock panel.
7. Wrap twine and tie into bow on the smaller banner, adhere this panel to the larger banner.
8. Add Pico Wedding Dress dots as desired.
9. Add Marvy Liquid Applique to marshmallows, let dry and heat to puff.