- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Dye Ink: Teal Zeal, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Love Letter; VersaColor Turquoise; VersaFine Onyx Black; Creative Medium Clear; Shimmer Spritz Sparkle; VersaMark; Craft Mat; Iridescent Embossing Powder
- Cardstock: Neenah White, Canson Watercolor Paper, Vazzill Vellum
- Hero Arts: L’oiseau rubber stamp, Everyday Sentiments stencil, Arrow Pattern rubber stencil
- Miscellaneous: sequins, enamel dots, clear micro beads
2. Use Memento inks for the watercolor.
3. Rub some ink onto the craft mat, mix with a bit of Creative Medium and micro beads.
4. Mask an area of the stencil and apply the Creative Medium mixture.
5. It looks like this once you remove the stencil. Let dry and then cut into 2 strips.
6.Create the background for behind the bird using inks and some of the sparkle Shimmer Spritz.
7. Sew the vellum to the bird background. Adhere the bird using 3D foam.
8. Mix some of the inks with a bit of water and flick to make splatters onto the card base.
9. Assemble everything together, use some sequins to finish.
IMAGINE Crafts has partnered with Altered Pages for the month of June! Each Tuesday this month our Artists In Residence will be sharing with you the projects that they have created using the incredible products that we received from Altered Pages.
We’re excited to share with you the projects that the Altered Pages team has created using IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko products this month. We’ll be featuring their projects daily throughout the month of June so you can see what wonderful ideas the Altered Pages design team has to share with you!
Today artist Stephanie Saita shares her use of IMAGINE Crafts supplies to create her project. Be sure to visit her blog for her excellent step-by-step instructions so that you can create your own!