Good Morning! A fall-filled post for you today!
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink in Love Letter, Dandelion, Tangelo, and Rich Cocoa
- IMAGINE Crafts Embossing Powder in White
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Ink
- IMAGINE Crafts InkBlushers
- CAS-ual Fridays Calm and Gentle Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn Into The Woods sequin pack
- Kraft card base
Step 1: Stamp the tree trunks in Memento Rich Cocoa ink.
Step 2: Stamp and emboss the “leaves” with white embossing powder and VersaMark Watermark ink.
Step 3: Use the InkBlushers to apply Memento ink in Love Letter, Dandelion, and Tangelo over the embossed area.
Step 4: Wipe off excess ink with a tissue.
Step 5: Trim a banner from a scrap of kraft cardstock.
Step 6: Stamp the sentiment on the banner.
Step 7: Adhere the banner to the card with foam tape.
Step 8: Adhere sequins to the end of the banner.
There you have it! Nice and easy! Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Happy!