- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® VersaColor™ Pigment Ink in Canary, Orange, Peony, & Cyan
- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Jumbo Daubers™
- IMAGINE Crafts® GooseBumps™ Texture Spray
- Gourmet Rubberstamps Creative Stencil ‘Waves’ CC-17
- QuicKutz Central Park Classic Alphabet Die
- Plaid Folk Art Painting Stencil ‘Moroccan Tile’ 4377
First – lay the stencil on the paper and spray with Goosebumps™, let dry completely
Using the Jumbo Dauber, add color to the cardstock in any combination. Once dry wipe with a slightly damp paper towel and it will pick up the ink from the Goosebumps™ revealing your design.
Using the die cut letter plates — lay the paper on the machine while being careful to cut the letters going the right direction…
Here are a few other versions. It can be hard to resist!