- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko®: Kaleidacolor™ Dye Ink Autumn Leaves, Fireworks!™ Craft Spray in Bamboo Leaves
- Spellbinders®: Labels Eight Nestabilities®, Decorate Labels Eight®, Cabbage Rosses M-Bossabilities® folder, Grand Calibur® machine
- Scor-Pal®: Scor-Pal® scoring board
- Want2Scrap©: Swirls Finesse
- Cardstock: white, light olive
- Miscellaneous: brayer, rose braid ribbon, adhesive tape chipboard alphabet
Step 1 Emboss white card using the Cabbage Rosed M-Bossabilities™ folder.
Step 2 Use a brayer to apply Autumn Leaves Kaleidacolor to the embossed pattern.
Step 3 Cut two pieces of light olive cardstock using the Decorative Labels Eight die cut.
Step 4 Score the top of of one of the die cut pieces.
Step 5 Fold on the scored line and adhere onto the other die to form the card base.
Step 6 Cut out the embossed and inked layer using the Labels Eight die and adhere to the card base just created.
Step 7 Double spray rose braid ribbon with Fireworks! in Bamboo Leaves to add shimmer to the roses, allowing to dry completely between coats.
Step 8 Adhere roses to the front of the card.
Step 9 Add embellishments and sentiment to finish card.