Our Artists have been busy getting creative this month. Today we’d like to present a couple of projects for you. Emily has created this bright and fun canvas project that would make a great gift for the Holidays, while Tenia showcases a CAS card for the Holidays!
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Fireworks Craft Spray: Dandelion, Rose Bud, Bahama Blue, Angel Pink; Memento Luxe Mixed Media Pigment Ink: Dandelion, Rose Bud, Bahama Blue, Angel Pink; InkBlushers
- Simple Stories- Sn@p Her!- Pockets, Stickers, Cards
- The Crafters Workshop- TCW206 Flutterby 6×6
- May Arts- SM27, 448-66, 393-25-01
- Petaloo- Hydrangea Flowers
- Canvas Corp- 4×4 Canvas
Step 1 Place the stencil over top of the canvas.
Step 2 Randomly spray with Fireworks sprays. Use a different color in each corner, the colors will bleed together and blend.
Step 3 Add Memento Luxe to the edges of the canvas with an ink blusher, matching colors of the Fireworks that were sprayed on the front of the canvas.
Step 4 Embellish with ribbons, flowers, stickers, etc.
Step 5 Add a paper pocket if you want to add photos you can swap them out this way.
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe Northern Pine, VersaFine Onyx Black, Monterey Pine Tree, InkBlushers
- Authentique Paper: “Glistening” paper collection
- Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays
- Paper: Solar White(Neenah), Green(Bazzill), Patterned Paper(Authentique)
- Miscellaneous: ribbon, pearls (KaiserCraft), adhesive
Step 1 Color Monterery Pine Tree with Memento Luxe Northern Pine using an InkBlusher.
Step 2 Adhere patterned paper onto white cardstock.
Step 3 Add pearls onto wood tree and adhere tree (using pop up dots) onto scalloped panel.
Step 4 Stamp sentiment onto a piece of green cardstock with VersaFine Onyx Black.
Step 5 Add ribbon to front of card.
Step 6 Using dimensional adhesive, glue sentiment onto card.
Step 7 Adhere embellished scallop card piece with tree onto card.