- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe Mixed Media Pigment Ink in Tuxedo Black , Fireworks! Craft Spray Pear Tart, Lady Bug; Sheer Shimmer Spritz Craft Spray in Frost, Clear Embossing Powder
- The Crafters Workshop: stencil ‘Baubles’ TCW390
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, vellum, bling
Finished size: 5.5″ x 4.25″
1. Cut a background piece of cardstock 5.5″ x 4.25″
2. Cut another piece only slightly smaller
3. Cut a velum strip .75″ x 5”
4. Lay the stencil on the cardstock.
5. Cover the circles with the masking strips and spray the Pear Tart Fireworks and allow to dry.
6. Cover the ornament shape with the masking and spray with Lady Bug Fireworks and allow to dry.
7. Lightly spritz card with Shimmer Spritz Frost
8. Stamp ‘Merry Christmas’ with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black and emboss on vellum strip.
9. Adhere velum strip across card, folding the ends to the back, with a drop of glue.
10. Adhere card to background and add a bit of bling to a couple of the ornaments.