- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Brilliance Pigment Ink in Rocket Red Gold, Pearlescent Ivy, and Pearlescent Crimson, Jumbo Daubers
- Stamps – Penny Black
- Design Paper: Penny Black
- Ribbon: May Arts
- Flatback pearls
- White copy paper
- Fold copy paper 4″ wide to make a straight mask. (Panel in the example is 5″ square.)
- Insert the 5″ panel to the folded line so that only 1″ from the edge will be shown. Using Jumbo Dauber, apply Brilliance in Rocket Red Gold halfway from the top.
- Turn the panel 180 degrees and repeat the same procedure, but this time, color halfway from the bottom.
- Stamp holly branch with Brilliance in Pearlescent Ivy.
- Stamp sentiment with Brilliance in Pearl Crimson.
- Assemble panels to half folded card (6 x 6″ in finish)
- Add tiny flat back pearls as berries.
- Apply bowed ribbon to the branch for finishing touch.