- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Hand-Cut Monterey Pine in Fleur de Lis, Brilliance Pigment Ink in Starlite Silver, StazOn Solvent Ink in Jet Black and Metallic Silver , Creative Medium in Shimmer, Memento Luxe Mixed Media Pigment Ink in Grey Flannel, Sheer Shimmer Spritz Craft Spray in Frost, Fantastix Multi-Purpose Applicator
- Stampendous: Eiffel Tower stamp, SSC1121
- Amuse Studio: Script Background Stamp
- Papertrey: “Joyeux Noel” Stamp
- Fiskars: Diamond Edge Punch
- German Glass: Glitter
Finished size 5″ x 3.75″
1. Cut one background piece of white card stock — 5″ x 5.75″ . Cut 4 strips of polka dot paper — 2 x 5″ x .5″ & 2 x 3.75″ x .5″.
2. Using Brilliance in Starlite Silver, brush wood piece across the surface of the stamp pad and use a Fantastix to apply ink in the harder-to-reach areas .
3. Once dry, glue a loop to the back of the wood piece.
4. Stamp script background on cardstock with Memento Luxe Grey Flannel, let dry .
5. Punch one side of each polka dot strip using the diamond edge punch, then spritz each piece with Frost Shimmer Spritz.
6. Once background is dry, brush with Shimmer Creative Medium. Let dry completely, then apply a second coat .
7. Stamp Eiffel Tower & Joyeux Noel with StazOn Jet Black.
8. Adhere polka dot strips to edge of card stock.
9. Edge the piece with glue all the way around the edges and sprinkle on glitter. Let dry completely.
10. Punch holes in upper corners and thread ribbon.
11. Using a small piece of ribbon, loop wood piece and adhere to back of piece.