- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe Bahama Blue, StazOn Jet Black, Brilliance Gamma Green & Brilliance Lightning Black, Clear Embossing Powder, Fireworks! Craft Spray in Bamboo Leaves
- Stamps: Inkadinkado
- Ruby Rocket Red Embellishments, paper frame and rhinestones
- Seam binding
- Sizzix embossing folder
- Big Kick machine
- Watercolor paper
- Heat gun
- Strong adhesive
- White card stock cut to make a card measuring approx. 6” by 5”
1. Cut a piece of water color paper to measure 5 ½” by 4 ½”.
2. Rub Gamma Green ink and Bahama Blue ink onto the inside pattern of an embossing folder. Spray Fireworks! Spray ink onto inked inside of the folder.
3. Place a piece of watercolor paper into the inked folder and pass it through the Big Kick machine (or embossing machine of your choice). Remove and dry with a heat gun. You can get a couple of imprints by simply spraying the Fireworks! Spray into the folder and imprinting another piece of paper.
4. Distress the edges of the watercolor panel with the Green and Blue inks.
5. Color the seam binding ribbon with the Gamma Green ink and Bahama Blue ink, spray with Bamboo Leaves spray ink, crumple and allow to dry. When dry tie it into a bow.
6. Using the Ruby Rocket It frames in the embellishment kit, turn the colored frame over to the white side. Remove the center white portion of the frame.
7. Apply Gamma Green ink and Bahama Blue ink to the external part of the frame, dip into the embossing powder and emboss with a heat gun. This gives the frame an enameled look.
8. Take the center portion of the frame embellishment and stamp a sentiment onto it. Fit the two pieces back together and apply tape on the reverse side to hold it together.
9. Staple the bow to the water color panel. Using strong adhesive, glue the framed sentiment to the center of the panel. Adhere rhinestones to the frame. Attach the watercolor panel to the blank card using a strong adhesive.
10. Distress the edges of the white card with Lightning Black Brilliance ink pad.