- IMAGINE Crafts /Tsukineko: InkBlushers, Sponge Daubers, Iridescent Embossing Powder, Brilliance Ink Dew Drops (Pearlescent Lavender, Mediterranean Blue, Starlite Silver); VersaMark Dazzle Ink (Frost); Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Stamps: Ornate Snowflakes, Happy Holidays (Crafter’s Companion US and/or Crafter’s Companion UK)
- Centura Pearl Luxury Cardstock
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Ultra Smooth White card stock (Crafter’s Companion US)
- Shaved Ice (Stampendous)
- bling strips
1. Stamp large image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Ultra Smooth White card stock. Color as desired with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers (here: scarf: DR2, DR4, DR5, DG2, DG3, CG2; nose: OR1, OR2; arms: BG4, EB7; broom: GB8, GB10, GB11; village: TN2, TN3, GB3, GB6, EB2, EB1, BG1, BG2, BG4, BG6; snow/snowman: IB1, BGR3, BGR1 cheeks: FS1)
2. Stamp snowflakes on Centura Pearl card stock using VersaMark Dazzle Frost ink. Sprinkle Iridescent Embossing Powder on and heat set from underneath.
3. Using Sponge Daubers and/or InkBlushers, apply Brilliance Inks in Pearlescent Lavender and Mediterranean Sea in a swirling motion. Buff excess ink off of previously embossed images with a paper towel or clean cloth.
4. Stamp different snowflakes randomly on panel using Brilliance Starlite Silver ink.
5. Ink sentiment using Brilliance Pearlescent Lavender.
6. Finish card with add bling strips to three sides, shaved ice at bottom. Tip: cut small slits on either side of cardstock panel, and slide colored image in, popping the center up on foam tape or other dimensional adhesive.