- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: VersaMark, StazOn: Blue Hawaii, Emerald City; irRESISTible Texture Spray: Lady Bug, Danube Blue, Cottage Ivy, Gold; white embossing powder; InkBlushers; StazOn Cleaner Dauber Top; Craft Mat
- Cardstock: Neenah: white; Ranger Industries: Glossy Paper; Bazzill: Vellum
- Stamps: Wplus9: Strictly Sentiments
- Dies: Lil’Inker Designs: Stitched Stars Die Set
1. Cut mat layer from glossy card stock. Apply both the colors of StazOn ink.
2. Press the StazOn cleaner dauber onto it.
3. Let it stay for a minute and then take the excess cleaner away by dabbing a tissue paper.
4. Dry a bit using the heat gun.
5. Repeat step 1-4, so you get the Bokeh effect.
6. Die cut the stars and spray with irRESISTible texture spray. Let Dry.
7. Cut a strip of vellum, stamp using VersaMark ink and emboss using the white embossing powder.
8. Assemble everything together according to the card photo.