- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTibles Sweet Plum; Memento Lulu Lavender; Pssst! Sheer Shimmer Spritz Gold; Craft Mat
- Spellbinders: M-Bossabilities Enchanted; Nestabilities Labels Twenty-Five; Grand Calibur machine
- Whimsy Stamps: Birthday Greetings
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, white vellum, wash tape, golden sequins, mini glue dots, doublesided adhesive tape, dimensional foam pads
1. Affix a 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ piece of white vellum to the Craft Mat with washi tape.
2. Spray irRESISTibles Sweet Plum onto vellum and let dry completely.
3. Using the dip tube, create some splotches in a diagonal direction from upper left to lower right side with Pssst! Sheer Shimmer Spritz Gold and let dry completely.
4. Affix label dies to center of 4″ x 5 1/4″ white cardstock with washi tape and run through die cutting machine.
5. Stamp sentiment with Memento Lulu Lavender onto the small label die.
6. Dry emboss white panel with label window.
7. Adhere vellum behind window panel using doublesided adhesive tape.
8. Mount stamped label to centre of the window panel using foam pads.
9. Mount panel onto top folded 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card blank using foam pads.
10. Embellish with golden sequins using mini glue dots.