- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Radiant Neon: Electric Pink, Electric Purple, Electric Green; Versafine: Onyx Black; Imagine Crafts Clear Embossing Powder; Sponge Dauber.
- Impression Obsession: Dies: Square Shaker Frame DIE002-Z, Conversation Heart Block DIE133-C; Stamps: Conversation Hearts C5641.
- WR Memory Keepers: Corner Chomper.
- Cuttlebug: Embossing Folder.
- Miscellaneous: satin ribbon, Pop Dots.
1. Drag Radiant Neon Electric Pink, Electric Purple and Electric Green directly over 3 separate pieces of white card stock. Let dry (I used my heat gun to speed things up).
2. Using Versafine Onyx Black, Stamp Conversation Hearts using VersaFine Onyx Black onto the Electric Pink, Electric Green, and Electric Purple pieces of cardstock plus onto a white piece of cardstock.
3. Heat emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
4. Die cut hearts using the Conversation Heart Block die.
5. Cut the white layering piece block.
6. Adhere 3 white, 2 Electric Green, 2 Electric Purple and 2 Electric Pink Conversation Hearts onto the Heart Block.
7. Create card base from black cardstock with finished dimensions of 4-1/4˝ x 5-1/2˝.
8. Cut layering pieces of the following: white cardstock to 4˝x 5¼˝ (edge with Electric Pink); black cardstock 3-3/4˝ x 5˝; white cardstock 3-1/2˝ x 4-3/4˝.
9. Round the top right corner of all the layering pieces.
10. Emboss the smallest white layering piece using the patterned embossing folder.
11. To create matching ribbon, ink a Sponge Dauber with Electric Pink and color the satin ribbon on both sides; allow to dry completely.
12. Die cut the decorative Square Shaker Frame piece from black cardstock
13. Loop the Electric Pink colored ribbon through it and adhere the ribbon to the back of the cardstock. Finish with a bow.
14. Adhere pieces as shown.