- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Lady Bug irRESISTible, VersaMark, White Embossing Powder
- Vellum & White card stocks
- Reverse Confetti: Stamps; Crushin’ & I Like You
- Darice: Washi Tape, Heart punch
- Die-Versions: Buttons Galore die
- Silhouette Cameo: Ampersand cutting file
- My Mind’s Eye: Brad
- Craftwell: Ebosser
1. Spritz die cut Ampersands and Brad with Lady Bug irRESISTible, let dry. Using foam adhesive between layers, build up the ampersands on top of each other.
2. Cut white card stock 5-1/4 x 4 inches. Adhere Ampersand to the center top area.
3. Attach washi tape as shown.
4. Stamp and heat emboss sentiments using white embossing powder on vellum. Adhere sentiment across ampersand taping the ends of vellum behind card panel. Cut a fishtail end on small sentiment and adhere to card panel over washi tape.
5. Stamp and heat emboss ampersand on vellum, use heart punch and adhere to card front as shown with foam adhesive.
6. Die cut heart from white card stock, adhere brad and attach to card front.
7. Make a folded base card from white card stock to measure 4.25 x 5.5 inches. Spritz with Lady Bug irRESISTible, let dry.
8. Adhere card front to base card with favorite adhesive.