- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Radiant Neon: Electric Yellow, Electric Orange, Electric Coral, Electric Pink; StazOn: Ganache; InkBlushers
- Spellbinders Paper Arts: Die D-Lites Birds on a Wire, Petite Monarch – A Gilded Life; Grand Calibur Machine
- JustRite Papercraft: Winged Vintages Labels Two and Three Clear Stamps
- Miscellaneous: white and black cardstock, textured orange cardstock, adhesive of choice
1. Sponge Radiant Neon Electric Yellow onto white cardstock sized 4 x 5 1/2 inches with an InkBlusher
2. Sponge Radiant Neon Electric Orange on the top and bottom of your panel, (omitting the center) with an ink blusher.
3. Sponge Radiant Neon Electric Coral onto your panel, 1 inch on the top and bottom (omitting the center) with an InkBlusher
4. Sponge Radiant Neon Electric Pink onto your panel, along the bottom and top with an InkBlusher.
5. With the thin tip of the InkBlusher, apply Electric Pink in soft swipes across the top portion (for wisps of cloud).
6. Adhere sunset background to black cardstock, add Spellbinders Birds on a Wire and Petite Monach die cuts to your panel. Stamp JustRite Papercraft sentiment with StazOn Ganache, then glue panel to an orange card.