- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: StazOn: Ganache; Radiant Neon Ink: Electric Blue, Electric Green, Electric Yellow, Electric Pink, Electric Orange; Craft Mat
- Cardstock: Neenah: white; Bazzill Card Shoppe: Chocolate Chip
- Stamps: Avery Elle: Petals and Stems; CAS-ual fridays: Wonderful Words
- Cut white mat layer.
- Stamp sentiment using StazOn ink, then stamp the flowers and leaves according to the photo using Radiant Neon Inks.
- Assemble everything together.
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Radiant Neon– Electric Purple, Electric Pink
- Stamps: Imagine (Sentimentals by Crafter’s Companion US/UK)
- Spellbinders: Nestabilities Circles
- Maya Road: twine
- Miscellaneous: Happy Birthday Text (Embossalicious folder by Crafter’s Companion US/UK ), Ultra Smooth White cardsock (Spectrum Noir/Crafter’s Companion US)
Step 1: Open the embossing folder, and apply ink directly onto the folder (ink the flat side of the folder).
Step 2: place card stock face down on inked folder, run through embossing machine. Depending on pressure applied, coverage results will vary!
Step 3: Ink sentiment with Radiant Neon Electric Pink, stamp on die-cut circle.