We have two great projects to share with you today created by our Artists In Residence. Learn to create your own works of art to create texture on your next projects!
Watch Tina’s video on how to create this fabulous scrapbook page featuring Imagine Crafts’ projects to create layered textures.
Great Big Congrats
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Delicata Silvery Shimmer; Memento Nautical Blue; Craft Mat
- Spellbinders: M-Bossabilities Flower Fun; Grand Calibur machine
- Whimsy Stamps: Everyday Greetings
- CAS-ual Fridays Stamps: Cupids Arrows; Heart Board Fri-Dies
- Kaisercraft: clear rhinestones
- Miscellaneous: dark blue cardstock; white cardstock; dimensional foam pads; doublesided adhesive tape
1. Dab Delicata Silvery Shimmer onto one side of embossing folder until completely covered with the ink.
2. Insert dark blue cardstock into embossing folder and run through die cutting/embossing machine.
3. Adhere embossed panel to card front.
4. Cut 4¾” x 1” strip of white cardstock into banner shape and stamp sentiment with Memento Nautical Blue.
5. Stamp hearts with Memento Nautical Blue onto 1” x 1” piece of white cardstock and die cut with co-ordinating die.
6. Adhere one die cut heart and clear rhinestones to sentiment banner.
7. Mount banner onto card front using foam pads.