- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible: Cottage Ivy, Danube Blue and Grape Jelly; Memento dye ink Tuxedo Black; Versamark; Silver Embossing Powder
- Spellbinders Paper Arts: Die D-Lites Feathers on the Wind
- May Arts: Silver Cording
- JustRite Papercraft: Ribbon and Swags Clear Stamp
- Miscellaneous: white and black cardstock; silver glitter cardstock; washi tape; blue, green and purple rhinestones; adhesive of choice, heat gun
1. Spray irRESISTible Grape Jelly onto white cardstock, then spray irRESISTible Danube Blue and irRESISTible Cottage Ivy and allow to dry.
2. Cut/emboss the peacock feather from Spellbinders Feather in the Wind die set from your irRESISTible panel.
3. With the die cut remaining in the die, swipe Versamark on the exposed areas on top of the die template.
4. Remove die cut from template and emboss with silver embossing powder. Make 2 of these.
5. Cut a white panel, sized 4 x 5 1/2 inches and add washi tape on left side. Adhere peacock feathers to panel.
6. Stamp JustRite Papercraft sentiment with Tuxdeo Black ink in lower right corner.
7. Adhere panel to silver glitter cardstock, wrap with silver cord and tie a bow then glue to a black card.
8. Add rhinestones to feathers and above stamped sentiment.
Seashell Songs with StazOn
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: StazOn Cloudy Sky, Sponge Dauber
- Authentique Paper: “Fresh” Collection Paper Crafting Kit
- The Crafters Workshop: Mini Fish Scales 6×6 Stencil TCW253s
- Clear Scraps: Acrylic “All Mixed Up” Album
- May Arts: ribbon
- Epiphany Crafts: Scallop Circle 25 Tool, Bubble Caps
- Petaloo: Velvet Hydrangeas
- ZVA Creative: Pearls
- Maya Road: tulle
Step 1: Gather Supplies.
Step 2: Take a piece of acrylic from the mini album. This will be your base. Tape a stencil of your choice on top so it is secure in place.
Step 3: Begin daubing StazOn ink over the stencil onto the acrylic wit ha sponge dauber. You MUST use StazOn ink or the ink will not stick to the acrylic and will smudge.
Step 4: Set aside and let ink dry completely.
Step 5: Embellish with paper, ribbons, etc of your choice. Tie a ribbon through the top holes to hang for display.