I Love You Because
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Delicata Silvery Shimmer; Memento LUXE: Love Letter; Monterey Pine heart
- Lizzie Anne Designs for Simon Says Stamp: Chalkboard Love stamp set
- Hero Arts: pre-made card base and coordinating envelope
- Crafter’s Companion US/UK: Lattice embossing folder (Embossalicious by)
- DCWV: silver and aqua 6×6 cardstock sheets
1. Gather all supplies needed to create set of notecards and custom envelopes.
2. Swipe Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink pad along edges of notecard and envelope to create a faux gilded edge.
3. Stamp sentiment on small center panel with Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink, mat with slightly larger piece of cardstock.
4. Apply Memento Luxe Love Letter ink directly to Monterey Pine wooden heart. Once dry, add Silvery Shimmer ink to edges. Tip: to ‘grunge’ the heart up a bit, use fingertip or sponge dauber and add a bit of ink to the center of the heart as well.
5. Emboss card base and adhere all pieces.
6. Stamp small hearts on coordinating envelope using Memento Luxe Love Letter ink.
You Make Me Smile
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: StazOn: St. Valentine, Spiced Chai; Radiant Neon Ink: Electric Blue, Electric Yellow, Electric Pink, Electric Orange; VersaMark; Craft Mat; Dauber; Fantastix; white embossing powder
- Cardstock: PTI: kraft; Canson: Watercolor Paper; Bazzill: Vellum
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted “Fancy Feathers,” Penny Black “Paisly Outline,” Ali Edwards “Simply You”
- Recollections: Rhinestone
1. Make card from cardstock, cut mat layer from watercolor paper.
2. Ink the background from light to dark using the big Daubers and Radiant Neon Inks.
3. Stamp the background using the StazOn St. Valentine ink and paisley background stamp.
4. Stamp the feathers on vellum using the Radiant Neon Ink.
5. Give a touch of color to the feather using the fine tip Fantastix with Electric Blue. Then color the stem using Spiced Chai.
6. Stamp the sentiment using VersaMark and emboss using white embossing powder.
7. Assemble everything together.