- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Radiant Neon: Electric Pink, Electric Orange, Electric Yellow; Memento Tuxedo Black; Craft Mat
- CAS-ual Fridays Stamps: Amazeballs
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock; black cardstock; neon pink sequins, mini glue dots; dimensional foam pads
1. Ink circle border stamp with Radiant Neon Electric Yellow and repeatedly stamp it on the very left side of a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of white cardstock.
2. Ink circle border stamp with Radiant Neon Electric Orange and repeatedly stamp it right beside the yellow row of circles.
3. Ink circle border stamp with Radiant Neon Electric Pink and repeatedly stamp it right beside the orange row of circles.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until white cardstock is completely covered.
5. Affix stamped panel to top folded black 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card blank.
6. Stamp „Hoping Your Birthday Is“ with Radiant Neon Electric Yellow and „Amazeballs“ with Memento Black Tuxedo onto 4” x 1 ¾” piece of white cardstock.
7. Attach pink neon sequins to sentiment panel with mini glue dots.
8. Adhere sentiment panel to card front using dimensional foam pads.
By Ellen Taylor
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Stazon: Cloudy Sky, Orange Zest, Spiced Chai; Delicata Silvery Shimmer; Versafine Onyx Black; Fantastix; Sponge Dauber; Clear Embossing Powder.
- Impression Obsession: Dies: Banners and Tails DIE127-P, Swans DIE129-S, Mini Heart Row DIE134-D, Border Duo 2 DIE018-V, Small Bow DIE057-AA; Stamps: Life Stuff Sentiments CL491.
- Paper: Black, White and Red.
- Miscellaneous: Pop Dots, Rhinestones.
1. Die cut Swans DIE129-S from white cardstock.
2. Using Fantastix, color the swans faces/ beaks with StazOn Orange Zest and Cloudy Sky. Create shadows on the swans head, neck and body with Delicata Silvery Shimmer.
3. Drag Delicata Silvery Shimmer across a few pieces of white cardstock.
4. Take the Silvery cardstock and die cut one Small Bow and four Border Duos. Note: for this card we are using the negatives of the Border Duo 2 to create small waves.
5. Stamp “Congratulations!” from the Life Stuff Sentiments with VersaFine Onyx Black and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
6. Die cut the embossed sentiment with the Banners and Tails die and adhere the banner over the tails.
7. Die cut some red and Silvery Shimmer hearts using the Mini Heart Row die.
8. Using a Sponge Dauber, edge the red hearts with StazOn Spiced Chai.
9. Adhere die cuts to a layering piece of black cardstock sized 4¾˝square.
10. Cut a 5˝ square layering piece from white cardstock for placing above the 5½˝ square black card base.