Our Artists In Residence have been getting even more creative with Radiant Neon inks and we’re here to share more fun projects with you! Watch Savannah get creative in her video tutorial making two cards. And Penny gets us ready for Spring with her playful card.
Savannah has challenged herself to create two cards in 15 minutes in this fun video tutorial! Join her on this creative endeavor – and don’t worry, we’ve magically made this into a five minute video.
You Make Me Smile
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Radiant Neon Inks; Electric Blue, Orange, Pink, Coral, Purple, Yellow, Green & Versafine Onyx Black
- Technique Tuesday: “Smile” stamp
- Unity Stamp: Dream Big
- Memory Box: Pippi Butterfly and Vivienne Butterfly dies
- My Mind’s Eye: Enamel Dots
- Craftwell: Ebosser
- Miscellaneous: white & black card stock, adhesive of choice
1. Make card base from black card stock to measure 5.5 x 4.25 inches. Cut white card stock just a bit smaller and adhere.
2. Stamp butterflies with Radiant Neon inks on to a piece of white card stock. Cut stamped panel to 5.5 x 2.5 inches. Mat with black card stock and adhere to base card.
3. Stamp sentiment using Versafine Black Onyx ink in desired location. (I cheated and filled in the extension of the “e” onto the main panel of card front with a black marker).
4. Die cut butterflies and ink with Radiant Neons as desired. Adhere to card front as shown.
5. Add enamel dots to card front and to small butterfly.