- Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts: Radiant Neon: Electric Green, Electric Orange, Electric Coral, Electric Blue; Embossing Powder Iridescent; Sponge Daubers
- The Crafters Workshop: Leaves stencil (TCW464S)
- Discount Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, Nautical Blue
- Silhouette: Koi
- Miscellaneous: adhesive, damp paper towel, heat tool
1. Stencil leaves onto Neenah Solar White cardstock with Electric Green using a Sponge Dauber.
2. Emboss with Iridescent Embossing Powder.
3. Sponge Electric Green ink onto white areas.
4. Add highlights with Electric Blue.
5. Remove ink from embossed areas with a damp paper towel.
6. Die cut Koi, saving the outline for placement.
7. Cut a shadow outline of the Koi.
8. Color the Koi pieces with a combination of Electric Coral and Electric Orange inks.
9. Adhere pieces to Koi shadow and mount on card with dimensional adhesive.