- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Delicata Silvery Shimmer; Radiant Neon Electric Blue, Electric Green; Sponge Dauber; Craft Mat
- The Crafters Workshop: Word Arrows 6×6 Stencil
- Paper Smooches: Sentiment Sampler stamp set
- May Arts: green ribbon, silver twine
- We R Memory Keepers: Corner Chomper
- My Mind’s Eye: enamel dots
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, blue cardstock, blue chevron wash tape, sticky notes or masking tape, dimensional foam pads
1. Create top folded card base from 4 ¼” x 11” piece of white cardstock and round lower right corner.
2. Adhere blue chevron washi tape, green ribbon and silver twine to top of the card.
3. Ink sentiment stamp with Radiant Neon Electric Blue.
4. Pick up some Radiant Neon Electric Green ink with a Sponge Dauber and dab it only onto the centre of the stamp.
5. Stamp onto lower right corner of card front.
6. Affix Word Arrows stencil to blue cardstock and cover the stencils you don’t want to use with sticky notes or masking tape.
7. Using a Sponge Dauber, pick up Delicata Silvery Shimmer and sponge over stencil, until you get an even and heavy coverage of silver ink.
8. Remove stencil from cardstock and allow ink to dry completely.
9. Cut out the word arrow, leaving a small border and adhere to card front using foam pads.
10. Embellish card with enamel dots.