- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Radiant Neon Electric Purple; Versafine Onyx Black; Memento: Grape Jelly, Bamboo Leaves; Vertigo Pebbles; Brushstix; Clear Embossing Powder; Sponge Daubers
- Impression Obsession: Mason Jar (DIE137-E), Circle Shaker Frame (DIE001-Z), Garden Gift (B9239), Dotted Floral (CC172), Wavy Lines (CC060)
- WR Memory: Corner Chomper
- Cardstock: silver, green, white, purple
- Miscellaneous: doily, rhinestones, ribbon, Pop Dots, oval punch
1. Die cut Mason Jar from Vertigo Pebbles and ink with Radiant Neon Electric Purple.
2. Die cut the lid with silver card stock and the lid wrapper in green.
3. Add definition to the lid wrapper with Memento Bamboo Leaves, applied with a Chisel Tip Brushstix.
4. Assemble the mason jar. Add 1/8″ ribbon around the lid.
5. Cut a piece of green cardstock to 1″ x 5″ and stamp with Wavy Lines using Memento Bamboo Leaves. Edge the sides of this piece with Bamboo Leaves.
6. Die cut Circle Shaker Frame in purple and white using only one piece of the frame in each color and adhere over a paper doily.
7. Cut/score card base to a finished A2 size of 4-1/4˝ x 5-1/2˝.
8. Cut a layering piece to 5-1/4″ x 4″ from white cardstock and adhere to card base
9. Attach purple ribbon to the top left corner.
10. Assemble pieces onto the card.
11. Stamp Garden Gift with Versafine Onyx Black and emboss with clear embossing powder.
12. Punch out the sentiment with an oval punch and adhere to card with dimensional adhesive.
13. Add rhinestones and ribbon as desired.