- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink, Silver Embossing Powder, VersaMark watermark ink
- The Crafters Workshop: Leaf Stencil (TCW464S)
- Penny Black: Petal Party Stamp set
- Reverse Confetti: Lots to Say Stamp set
- Spellbinders: A2 Bracket Borders One die
- Candi: Silver dot
- Craftwell: Ebosser
- Miscellaneous: white card stock, vellum card stock, modeling paste, adhesive and foam adhesive
1. Cut and make card base from white card stock measuring 5-1/2˝ x 4-1/4˝.
2. On white card stock, stencil with modeling paste and allow to dry.
3. Ink stenciled area with Delicata Silvery Shimmer, let dry.
4. Die cut stenciled panel and a piece of white card stock using two complimentary border dies. Ink plain panel with Delicata Silvery Shimmer.
5. Build card as shown using foam adhesive beneath the die cut border sections. Stamp and heat emboss sentiment.
6. Stamp, heat emboss and fussy cut flowers and leaf. Adhere to card front as shown. Add Candi dot to flower center.
7. Complete inside of card as desired.