- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: StazOn: Gothic Purple, Opaque White; Delicata: Golden Glitz; Dragonfly Monterey Pine Wood Shape; Fantastix; Creative Medium: Vintage; Craft Mat
- Crafter’s Companion Leaf Stencil
- May Arts: Purple Crinkle Ribbon
- Miscellaneous: Stampendous Crystal Glitter, low-tack painter’s tape, palette knife, paint brush, 6 inch pillar candle
1. Wrap Crafter Companion’s Leaf Stencil around an ivory 6 inch pillar candle and secure with low-tack painter’s tape.
2. With a palette knife, carefully add Creative Medium Vintage into exposed areas of the stencil on the candle. You only need a thin coating (about ⅛˝ high).
3. Carefully remove stencil and sprinkle crystal glitter on to Creative Medium. Let dry, then with a paintbrush, wipe off excess glitter.
4. Sponge StazOn Gothic Purple onto the Monterey Pine Dragonfly with a sponge dauber.
5. With a Fantastix, add Delicata Golden Glitz and Opaque White StazOn to the dragonfly.
6. Wrap ribbon around base of candle and tie a bow. Adhere dragonfly to bow knot.