- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Radiant Neon: Electric Green, Electric Blue, Electric Purple; Monterey Pine Butterfly; StazOn Jet Black; Sponge Daubers
- The Crafters Workshop: 6×6 Zen Flower
- May Arts: Ribbon
- Unity Stamp Company: sentiment stamp
- Epiphany Crafts: Oval 25 tool & bubble caps
2. Using daubers, ink in the stencil with the colors of your choice.
3. Your image should now look like this. Set aside.
4. On another piece of paper, use the same technique, but alternate the colors that were used.
5. Using an Epiphany crafts punch, begin to punch shapes from the second piece created. Add bubble caps to punched pieces for dimension.
6. Lay the bubblecap over the coordinating part of the image on sheet #1 and adhere. You will get this cool effect.
7. Stamp a sentiment on a piece of clear plastic with StazOn Jet Black. I used a recycled piece from an old box.
8. Add sentiment to card and embellish.
9. Color Monterey Pine Butterfly with Radiant Neon inks. Embellish with dimensional dots and adhere to card.