Breeze-y Vertigo Windows
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: StazOn Ganache & Opaque Cotton White; Vertigo Breeze; Inkblushers
- Cardstock: shimmer gold and brown
- Tools: EK Success geometric punch; 5/8″ square punch
- Savvy Stamps: ‘thank you’
- Miscellaneous: brown string; adhesive
1. Cut a 4.25 x 5.5″ card from brown cardstock and 4″ x 5.25″ card from shimmer gold.
2. Cut 3 strips of Vertigo Breeze 5″ x 5/8″ and punch 3 strips of the geometric design using the brown cardstock.
3. Trim Vertigo Breeze strips to fit the ‘windows’ and adhere to the back of each geometric strip.
4. Adhere geometric strips to gold shimmer cardstock horizontally, aligning the squares like subway tile; each row offset.
5. Punch a design of some sort to add the sentiment, using an inkblusher, apply StazOn Opaque Cotton White ink, let dry. Stamp ‘Thank You’ with StazOn Ganache.
6. Punch a small hole on each side of the sentiment piece and string the brown twine. Adhere ends of twine to the back of the gold shimmer cardstock and then adhere the gold shimmer cardstock to the brown card.
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Vertigo Taffeta; Memento Desert Sand; Monterey Pine Butterfly; Brilliance Pearlescent Orange, Pearlescent Sunflower Yellow; StazOn Jet Black; Fantastix; Craft Mat
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur Machine; S5-217 A2 Valiant Honor, Nestabilities® Card Creator; S4-425 Elegant Ovals Nestabilities Decorative Elements, Metal Shim plate
- Penny Black Inc.: Social Butterfly transparent stamp set
- Want2Scrap: Swirls Finesse LeCreme, 72 Count Pearls in White (self adhesive)
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Adhesive Runner
- Miscellaneous: lace, wallpaper remnant, liquid glue; paper roses, seam binding
1. Cut/emboss the Vertigo using Elegant Ovals Nestabilities and the Grand Calibur Cutting machine. Note: Metal Shim will be required.
2. Using the die as a stencil, turn the Vertigo over so the textured side is on top and color with Memento Desert Sand using a Sponge Dauber.
3. Cut/emboss two (2) A2 Valiant Honor Nestabilities from cream cardstock.
5. Score one A2 Valiant Honor Nestabilities 1/2″ from the top.
6. Fold forward and apply double sided tape.
7. Line up the die cut pattern and adhere the front to the back to form the card base.
8. Cut wallpaper remnant to fit inside the patterned edges.
9. Adhere wallpaper to card base using double sided tape.
10. Add lace, seam binding and paper roses to the lower portion of the wallpaper using liquid glue.
11. With liquid glue, adhere colored Vertigo to the layered base.
12. Sponge the edges of the Monterey Pine Butterfly with Dessert Sand.
13. Stamp the butterfly image into the Monterey Pine butterfly using Jet Black StazOn.
14. Colour the stamped image using Brilliance in Pearlescent Sunflower Yellow and Pearlescent Orange, applied with Fantastix applicators.
15. Sponge the edges of the butterfly with white paint.
16. Add Liquid Glitter to the butterfly
17. Adhere the butterfly to the center of the Vertigo Oval.
18. Attach pearl bling as shown in the photo.