Tina McDonald is here with her video tutorial showing you how to create this fun card made with VersaMark and Black Embossing Powder then colored with Radiant Neon inks. This card is sure to be cherished!
You Make Good Times Happen
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible: Bamboo Leaves, Teal Zeal, Sweet Plum; Delicata Silvery Shimmer; Vertigo Tilted; Hand-Cut Monterey Pine Butterfly; Fantastix Bullet Tip; Craft Mat
- Spellbinders: Labels Twenty-Nine, Foliage dies; Grand Calibur machine
- My Favorite Things: You Make My Day stamp set
- We R Memory Keepers: Corner Chomper
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock; silver fine glitter; Glue Dots mini; dimensional foam pads
1. Create top folded card base from 4¼” x 11” white cardstock and round lower corners.
2. Using a large label die, deboss the label onto the front side of the card.
3. Die cut largest piece of foliage set from Vertigo Tilted.
4. Pour a small amount of irRESISTible Bamboo Leaves onto the Craft Mat and use a Fantastix Bullet Tip tool to pick up the color and paint the die cut foliage from the back side.
5. After the paint is dry, affix to card front using mini glue dots.
6. Spray Hand-Cut Monterey Pine Butterfly with irRESISTibles Teal Zeal and Sweet Plum.
7. While still wet, sprinkle some fine silver glitter over the butterfly. Allow to dry completely – this can take some hours, depending on how thick the irRESISTible was sprayed.
9. Pour a small amount of irREISTible Sweet Plum onto the Craft Mat and use a Fantastix Bullet Tip tool to pick up the color and paint the edges of the butterfly. Let dry completely.
10. Stamp sentiment with Delicata Silvery Shimmer onto strip of white cardstock.
11. Cut sentiment strip into banner shape and adhere to card front using foam pads.
12. Adhere butterfly to card front using foam pads and mini glue dots.