- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Radiant Neon: Electric Pink, Electric Coral, Electric Green, Electric Blue, Electric Yellow, Electric Purple inks; GooseBumps Texture Spray Shimmer; Brilliance Moonlight White; Vertigo: Prism, Rattlesnake, Breeze; VersaMark; Embossing Powder White
- Penny Black: Uplifting die, Friendship stamp set
- Lawn Fawn: white metallic cord
- My Mind’s Eye: enamel dots
- Craftwell: ebosser
- Miscellaneous: white & black card stock, adhesive, clear foam adhesive
1. Make card base from white card stock measuring 5.5 x 4.25 inches.
2. Die cut balloons from sheets of Vertigo, ink with Radiant Neons, set aside to dry.
3. Spritz black card stock with Shimmer Goosebumps. Ink over the GooseBumps with Moonlight White and then wipe with a dry paper towel for a resist effect. Adhere this panel to a piece of black cardstock so the whole panel is just a bit smaller than white card base.
4. Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
5. Adhere balloons as shown. Adhere the top balloon with clear foam adhesive for dimension.
6. Tie strands of cord into knot. Adhere “strings” beneath balloons. Adhere knot to one side of card front.
7. Add enamel dots as desired.
HAPPY Father’s Day
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTable Paris Dusk; Monterey Pine Heart; Stazon Claret; Memento Summer Sky, Paris Dusk; Goosebumps Shimmer; InkBlushers; Sponge Daubers; Craft Mat
- The Crafters Workshop: stencils
- Impression Obsession: Great Dad C9246
- Miscellaneous: Silver Pearls, Pop Dots, cardstock
1. Place stencil over a 4-7/8” x 3-7/8” piece of white card stock. Spray with irRESISTible Paris Dusk; allow to dry.
2. Starting from the outer edges and working towards the center, sponge Memento Summer Sky onto the card leaving some white in the center.
3. Repeat with Memento Paris Dusk, being sure to not cover all of the Summer Sky.
4. With an InkBlusher, color the Monterey Pine Heart with Stazon Claret.
5. Spray the back of the heart with Goosebumps Shimmer to use as an adhesive – place into the center of the stenciled image.
6. Spray the entire surface with GooseBumps Shimmer and allow to dry completely.
7. Stamp “Great Dad” with Memento Paris Dusk on a 1-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ white card stock and sponge the edges with Memento Summer Sky and adhere to stenciled background.
8. Cut a layering piece of 4-1/8″ x 5-1/4″ and adhere stenciled background on top.
9. Attach to card base with Pop Dots.
10. Embellish with silver pearls.