Monterey Pine Barrettes
Cathy Andronicou’s video tutorial features how easy it is to create stunning effects with Monterey Pine with simple carving and coloring techniques. Easily adaptable to a variety of different projects!
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Texture Spray Summer Sky, Fireworks Dandelion, Radiant Neon Electric Yellow, Monterey Pine Star, Sponge Daubers, GooseBumps Texture Dauber
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur Machine, S5-219 A2 Modern Stationary, S4-092 Stars Five Nestabilities
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Adhesive Runner, Foam Tape
- Miscellaneous: cardstock (blue, green and yellow), liquid glue, sequins, yellow braid
1. Cut one (1) blue A2 Modern Stationary #6.
2. Cut one (1) green A2 Modern Stationary #5.
3. Randomly spray green card using irRESISTible in Summer Sky – allow to dry.
4. Drip the Fireworks onto the card from the bottle, repeating until the desired look is achieved. Allow to dry.
5. Place the Stars Five Nestabilities #2 onto the center and cut/emboss.
6. Adhere the sprayed layer onto the blue cardstock using foam tape.
7. Color the Monterey Pine Star using the Radian Neon in Electric Yellow and a Sponge Dauber.
8. Adhere the Monterey Pine Star to the cut out star shape using liquid glue.
9. Cut card base using the A2 Modern Stationary #6 from yellow cardstock.
10. Adhere the layers to the card base using double sided tape.
11. Add RicRac ribbon to the lower portion of the card using liquid glue.
12. Randomly adhere sequins and stars to the front using liquid glue.