Mono-Printing with The Craft Mat
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Radiant Neon Electric Yellow, Memento Luxe Pistachio, Embossing Powder Clear, Fireworks! Craft Spray Lady Bug, Craft Mat
- Want2Scrap: Baby Bling Brown
- May Arts: ribbon
- Miscellaneous: stamp, die cut letters, linen cardstock (for card base), Neenah Solar White cardstock, patterned paper, adhesive
1. Create an A2 card base from Linen Cardstock and cut a mat 4×5.5″.
2. Splatter some Neenah Solar White cardstock with Fireworks! Craft Spray.
Tip: Use a larger piece than you’ll need, to allow for trimming and straightening.
3. Apply Electric Yellow and Pistachio inks directly to the Imagine Crafts Craft Mat.
4. Stamp an image into the ink.
5. Lay the cardstock down onto the craft mat. Gently press to absorb all the ink.
6. Coat the inked area with Clear Embossing Powder and heat to melt.
7. Trim your background piece and/or tear the edges and apply to card. Tip: Since most of the patterned mat won’t be seen, use it to die cut letters to match.
8. Embellish with ribbon, bling, and a sentiment.
Life Is a Circus
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe Grey Flannel, Tuxedo Black, Love Letter; Clear Embossing Powder, Sheer Shimmer Spritz Frost; Fireworks Lady Bug
- Stampotique: Big Top Stamp
- Stampers Anonymous: Angel Stamp
- Stampendous: ‘Life’s a Circus’ stamp
- Amuse Studio: ‘Birthday Wishes’ stamp
- Hero Arts: Words Background stamp
- Miscellaneous: red striped ribbon, silver pen, white cardstock, popcorn bag
1. Cut 8.5″ x 8.5″ white cardstock, fold in half.
2. Stamp ‘Big Top’ Stamp on lower half of the card with Memento Luxe Love Letter and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
3. Stamp ‘Life is a Circus’ at top of card with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
4. Stamp ‘Words’ background stamp with Memento Luxe Grey Flannel at an angle to cover card.
5.Add striped ribbon piece to top of card.
6. Stamp Angel on white cardstock with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black, clear emboss and cut out.
7. Outline detail with silver pen.
8. Stamp Angel again on white cardstock with Memento Luxe Grey Flannel, spritz with Fireworks Lady Bug and cut out wings.
9. Adhere red wings to back of angel and adhere angel to card inside the big top.
9. Stamp Birthday Wishes on scrap cardstock spritzed with Fireworks Lady Bug and adhere to card.
10. Use popcorn bag for envelope.