Faux Wax Seals
AIR Baerbel Born is here to show you how to create elegant, faux wax seals using embossing powder and rubber stamps in this video tutorial. These make the perfect embellishments for projects and gifts.
Painting with irRESISTibles
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible: Tuxedo Black, Love Letter, Morocco, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Bahama Blue, Grape Jelly; Embossing Powder Black, VersaMark
- Miscellaneous: TCW Stencil, white cardstock cut to 6″ square
1. Apply VersaMark to one side of your stencil and place the stencil (VersaMark side down) onto your precut/scored white card.
2. For a good impression of the VersaMark onto the cardstock, pass through your diecut machine or use a brayer. Gently peel the stencil away.
3. Sprinkle with black embossing powder and heat set.
4. With a brush, paint between the embossed areas one color at a time with the irRESISTibles.