Today’s post features greetings brought to you by our Artists In Residence. Penny has a step-by-step tutorial on creating an elegant “Thank You” card and Savannah’s Vertigo “Hello” video tutorial will inspire you to try her CAS technique.
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: StazOn: Emerald City, Teal Blue; Shimmer Spritz Frost
- Hero Arts: Leafy Vines Stamp
- PaperTrey Ink: Thank you die
- My Mind’s Eye: Enamel dots
- Craftwell: Ebosser
- Miscellaneous: white card stock, corner rounder, adhesive
1. Cut white card stock for a folded base measuring 5.5 x 4.25 inches. Cut two pieces of white card stock just a bit smaller than base.
2. Stamp Leafy Vines onto both pieces of white card stock at approximately the same place using StazOn Emerald City.
3. Die cut sentiment from one of the stamped panels. and then 3 more times from white cardstock.
4. Ink with a complimentary color such as StazOn Teal Blue.
5. Stack and adhere the sentiments on top of each other leaving the “stamped” sentiment for the top layer.
6. Adhere the stacked sentiment to the stamped panel, lining up the stamped areas as shown.
7. Ink base card with StazOn Emerald City then spritz with Shimmer Frost.
8. Adhere stamped panel to base card.
9. Embellish with enamel dots as desired.
Savannah O’Gwynn is here to show you how to create this CAS (clean and simple) card using die cut Vertigo on top of a background created with GooseBumps texture spray, then colored with Radiant Neon ink. Watch her video tutorial.