- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Kaleidacolor Caribbean Sea
- Maya Road: Canvas Banner Album
- May Arts: ribbon
- The Crafters Workshop: 6×6 stencils
- Petaloo: flowers
- American Crafts: Thickers
- Miscellaneous: brayer, book rings
1. Start with a canvas banner. I used the Maya Road Canvas Banner album for this project which contains 6 pieces so you can take it apart and make one large banner or two small banners.
2. Place stencil onto the canvas piece.
3. Ink the brayer with Kaleidacolor inkpad, being sure that the entire brayer is inked.
4. Roll over the stencil to color the canvas piece.
5. Repeat for each of the banner pieces (if creating multiple). For this project I used different stencils for each banner piece.
6. Embellish with letter stickers, flowers, and ribbon.
7. Connect banner pieces together to complete project.