- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Kaleidacolor Tomato Vine, Memento Markers: Dandelion, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves; Memento Bamboo Leaves, VersaFine Onyx Black
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur Machine; M-Bossabilities So Trendy Folder; Nestabilities Lacey Circles
- Flourishes: Daffodil stamp
- Want2Scrap: Swirls Finesse Black Rhinestones
- May Arts: ribbon
- Other: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Adhesive Runner, dimensional foam tots, fabric flower, cardstock (white, black)
1. Ink the So Trendy M-Bossabilities Folder using a brayer loaded with Kaleidacolor Tomato Vine ink.
Tips: Kaleidacolor Ink Pads have an innovative sliding palette that keeps colors from bleeding together. Before use gently push the white half circle to the right as shown on the photo above. If you are wanting to repeat your colors on a project, use the edge of the ink pad as a guide by lining up the edge of the brayer and rolling across the ink pad – do this each time you want to ink.
2. Insert white cardstock piece (cut to 3¾˝ x 5˝) into the embossing folder and emboss.
3. Stamp the daffodil image using Versafine Onyx Black.
4. Color the stamped image with Memento Markers as shown.
5. Die cut/emboss the colored daffodil image using the Standard Circles (large).
6. Leaving the imagine inside of the stencil, use the circle die as a stencil and color the inside edge of the image with Memento Bamboo Leaves using a Sponge Dauber.
7. Die cut one Nestabilities Lacey Circles from black cardstock.
8. Adhere colored daffodil image on top with dimensional squares.
9. Cut layering piece from black cardstock measuring 4˝ x 5¼˝.
10. Adhere black layering piece to the white card base (cut/scored to finished size of 4-¼˝ x 5-½˝), then add the top layering piece (embossed background and daffodil).
10. Attach ribbon below the layered image.
11. Adhere flower to the center of the bow.
12. Finish by adding Swirls Finesse Black Rhinestones below the bow.