- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Pico Embellisher: Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart, Shimmer; Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black, Embossing Powder Clear
- Authentique Paper: ‘Wishes’ paper collection
- May Arts : twine
- Memory Box: ‘Swish Flower’ rubber stamp
- Miscellaneous: kraft cardstock, yellow gingham printed paper, vellum, glue dots
1. Cut the following:
- Card base to 4¼˝ x 5½˝ in size from kraft cardstock
- 3½˝” x 5¼˝rectangle from yellow cardstock
- 1″ x 5.25″ rectangle from Authentique “Crave” paper
- ½˝ x 5¼˝ strip from yellow gingham paper
3. Heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
4. ‘Fill’ each petal with irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Pear Tart and the center with Pico Shimmer; allow to dry completely.
5. Cut out each flower.
6. Add a highlight to the inside of each petal with Pico Embellisher Tuxedo Black.
7. Adhere the cut layer pieces to the card base: solid yellow (left), followed by the yellow gingham strip and finishing with the “Crave” paper.
10. Using Pico Shimmer, add 3 dot clusters for added interest around the card.