- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Goosebumps Texture Shimmer (dauber top), irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Rhubarb Stalk, StazOn: Claret, Olive Green
- Jamie Lane Designs: Strawberry Plant digital cutting file
- Crafter’s Companion: Petite Dots Embossalicious Embossing Folder
- Art Glitter: Dries Clear Designer Glue
- Adtech: hot glue
- Miscellaneous: cardstock, embroidery thread, Silhouette Cameo machine
1. Die cut pieces for plant out of coordinating colored cardstock.
2. Emboss berry pieces with Petite Dots Embossing folder.
3. Coat berry pieces with Goosebumps Shimmer Texture; allow to dry completely.
4. Color berry pieces with StazOn Claret.
5. Using the irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Shimmer, add dimensional dots to the embossed pattern.
6. Coat leaves and stems with Goosebumps Shimmer Texture. Let dry.
7. Color leaves and stems with StazOn Olive.
8. Gather berries and tie shut with green embroidery thread.
9. Attach flowers, berries, and large leaves to stems.