- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Pico Embellisher: Black, Gold; StazOn: Cactus Green; Memento Luxe: Lady Bug, Rose Bud, Dandelion, Bahama Blue; Firework Spray: Lulu Lavender, Pear Tart, Summer Sky, Angel Pink; Shimmer Spritz: Sparkle; Craft Mat
- Stampendous: Dress Form, Stamps Royal Heart
1. Spray the above mention Firework Spray on your canvas. Let dry.
2. Stamp using the Memento Luxe and StazOn inks according to the photo below. I used one of the stamps to create my grass.
3. Once dry the inks are all permanent. Now once again spray with Firework spray for added color.
4. Once everything is dry, use the irRESISTible Pico Embellisher and doodle whatever you would like to.
5. Once the Pico Embellisher dries (it takes sometime for it to dry about an hour), color in the flowers, buds and leaves using the Memento Luxe inks mixed with some shimmer spritz and water. And your beautiful shimmery canvas is ready! Isn’t it easy and fun to use the Pico Embellisher. They have a fine tip, so you can draw, make lines, dots…whatever you fancy!