- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe Bahama Blue; irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Bahama Blue; StazOn Jet Black; Embossing Powder Clear; Vertigo Tafetta; Craft Mat
- Simon Says Stamp: Small Hello die
- Penny Black: Botanical Notes stamp
- Spellbinders: A2 Curved Borders One die
- Miscellaneous: Ebosser, adhesive, White & Chocolate card stock
1. Cut/score card base from white cardstock to measure 4¼˝ x 5½˝ when folded.
2. Cut one layering piece of chocolate cardstock the same size as the card base and adhere.
3. Cut one layering piece from white cardstock measuring 4 x 5¼˝.
4. Die cut the curved bottom edge from the white cardstock layer.
5. Stamp the Botanical Notes image with Memento Luxe Bahama Blue.
6. Heat set with clear embossing powder.
7. Adhere to card.
9. Stamp the butterfly image onto Vertigo with StazOn Jet Black.
10. Outline the butterfly with Pico Embellisher Bahama Blue.
11. Swipe the Pico Embellisher along the wings and fill in body.
12. Allow the butterfly to completely dry before trimming the image.
13. With the Pico Embellisher in Bahama Blue, carefully create multiple small “dots” and one large “dot” on the Craft Mat. TIP: Hold the bottle upside down and allow gravity to pull the liquid through the needle. Avoid squeezing the bottle and always try to pull the bottle straight up when moving.
14. Add the completed butterfly to the front of the card.
15. Adhere the small Pico Embellisher “dots” to card front along the curve.
16. Embellish the middle of the flower with the large Pico Embellisher “dot.”
17. Die cut greeting and adhere to card front.