- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: StazOn Black; irRESISTible Pico Embellisher: Bronze, Silver and Grape Jelly
- JustRite Papercraft: Dainty Doilies Clear Stamp
- Bazzill Basics Paper: White, Bronze and Purple Cardstock
- May Arts: 1.25 Lavender Silk Ribbon
- Other: Beacon Adhesives Glue
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock 5×5 inches, and stamp the largest doily from the Dainty Doilies set with StazOn Black all over the panel.
2. Stamp a smaller doily image inside each of the large doily images with StazOn Black.
3. Add small dots of color with the Bronze Pico Embellisher. Do not squeeze hard on the bottle, instead allow the ink to flow slowly to get nice, even dots.
4. Add more dots to the images with Pico Embellishers Silver and Grape Jelly. Allow to dry thoroughly.
5. Adhere panel to a bronze cardstock panel, tie a lavender silk bow around lower portion of panel, then adhere to a lavender card.