- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Kaleidacolor Tomato Vine, Versafine Black
- Miscellaneous: floral stamp, black and white cardstock
1. Stamp image using Versafine onto white cardstock.
2. Take your Kaleidacolor pad and stamp the pad down randomly on top of the stamped image.
3. When dry, carefully cut out flowers.
4. Stamp image onto another piece of white cardstock with the Kaleidacolor inkpad.
5. Trim to fit your cardstock base (black).
6. Overlap your cut-out with the stamped image and assemble your card.