- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Kaleidacolor Vineyard, Shimmer Spritz Sparkle, VersaMark, Craft Mat, Embossing Powder White
- Cardstock: Neenah White; Canson Watercolor Paper
- Papertrey Ink: Phrase Play #1 stamps and dies
- Neat and Tangled: clear sequins
- Miscellaneous: brayer
1. Cut/score card base from white cardstock to 4¼˝ x 5½˝.
Once dry, you will have this beautiful water colored gradation of colors.
4. Mist with Shimmer Spritz Sparkle and allow to dry.
5. Cut layering piece to 4˝ x 5¼˝from colored paper.
6. Die cut from white cardstock the smaller solid layering piece with the sentiment “You are my…” inside. This technique is called in-laid diecutting
7. Cut a small piece of the Kaleidacolor paper to fit inside this layering piece.
8. Stamp the “reason to smile” sentiment using VersaMark and heat emboss using white embossing powder.
9. Adhere die cut layer to the background using 3D foam.
10. Assemble everything together, using sequins to embellish.