- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Kaleidacolor Tahiti, Jumbo Dauber
- Jamie Koay: Chevron Lace Background Digital Cutting File
- Echo Park: “About a Boy” by Lori Whitlock Element Stickers
- Thermoweb: 3d Foam Squares, Memory Tape Runner XL
- Miscellaneous: cardstock
1. Die cut chevron overlay from Chevron Lace Background digital cutting file.
2. Use overlay as a stencil on white cardstock. Tip – tape in place with repositionable tape.
3. Ink Jumbo Dauber with Kaleidacolor Tahiti and sponge onto overlay randomly.
4. Blend inks as desired.
5. Remove overlay and attach to a card base.
6. Rotate overlay 180 degrees to create a fun pattern.
7. Attach airplane to the background with dimensional tape.
8. Adhere GO GO GO sticker directly to card.