- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Pico Embellisher: Shimmer, Love Letter; VersaMagic Cloud White; Sponge Daubers
- Spellbinders: M-Bossabilities Folder Harlequin, Nestabilities Card Creator 5×7 Detailed Scallops, Nestabilities Decorative Elements Delightful Circles, Grand Calibur Machine
- Authentique Paper: “Promise” and “Precious” paper collections
- Miscellaneous: liquid glue, vintage lace, Want2Scrap bling, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner, dimensional foam squares, paper roses, buttons, cardstock (white, cream and blue)
1. Cut Authentique Precious Collection to 3¾˝ x 5½˝.
2. Emboss patterned paper using Harlequin M-Bossabilities folder.
3. Using a Sponge Dauber apply VersaMagic Cloud White onto the embossed pattern.
4. Cut two (2) pieces from the Nestabilities 5×7 Detailed Scallops from white cardstock.
5. Score the top of one card ½˝ from the top and fold forward.
6. Apply double sided tape to the folded area.
7. Attach the second die cut white 5×7 Detailed Scallops to the folded one to form card base.
8. Adhere embossed card to blue cardstock that is cut slightly larger with foam squares.
9. Cut/emboss one (1) Delightful Circles Decorative Elements in cream cardstock.
10. With the Pico Embellisher Lady Bug, create small dimensional dots to resemble pearls; set aside to dry.
11. Die cut the “Some Bunny Loves You” image from the “Promise” collection with the Scallops die set.
12. Adhere to the middle of the Delightful Circles die cut with foam squares, then attach both to the top portion of the card
13. Adhere want2Scrap bling to the top corners of the card.
14. Adhere vintage lace approximately ¼˝ from the bottom of the layered die cut pieces.
15. Attach Want2Scrap Border Bling under the vintage lace.
16. Apply Pico Embellisher Shimmer to the paper roses and let dry.
17. Adhere paper roses under the Delightful Circles, alternating with buttons.