- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Kaleidacolor Tahiti, Brilliance Silver, StazOn Jet Black
- Amuse Studio: Egg Die; Happy Easter Stamp
- Sizzix: Grass Die
- Spellbinders: Harlequin embossing folder
- Lifestyle Crafts: Damask embossing folder
- Miscellaneous: cardstock (shimmer white, shimmer green, kraft), pearl embellishments, dimensional tape
1. Cut/score the card base to a finished size of 5″ square from kraft paper.
2. Cut a 4⅞” square layering piece from white shimmer card stock, and 5″ of green shimmer cardstock using the grass die.
3. Using white cardstock, emboss using both the harlequin and damask patterned embossing folders.
4. Ink your brayer well with Kaleidacolor Tahiti and roll across the embossed papers.
5. Color a plain (unembossed) piece of white cardstock as well.
6. Die cut egg shapes, then edge each with Brilliance Silver.
7. Stamp sentiment on a ½˝ strip and trim edges.
8. Adhere white background to kraft card base.
9. Line up 3 eggs evenly spaced about 1¼˝ from the bottom of the card and a 2nd row above that approx ¼˝ from top of card.
10. Use dimensional tape to adhere eggs onto the card.
11. Add ‘grass’ along the bottom of the card and randomly place a few pearls in the grass.
12. Finish card by adding the sentiment, centered.