- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Brilliance: Pearlescent Orchid, Pearlescent Purple, Pearlescent Sky Blue, Pearlescent Lavender, Pearlescent Lime; Vertigo Taffeta; Jumbo Dauber; InkBlushers
- Spellbinders: Nestabilities Majestic Elements Radiant Rectangles, Nestabilities Filigree Egss, Shapeabilities Les Papillions Two, Shapeabilities Font One Uppercase, Grand Calibur Machine, Junior Metal Shim plate, Magnetic sheet
- May Arts: ribbon
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, adhesive, dimensional adhesive, spray adhesive
1. Cut/score card base from white cardstock to 5˝x7˝. With a Jumbo Dauber, color the outside edge of the card that will show with Brilliance Pearlescent Lime.
2. Die cut one #6 inset and one #7 border piece (using the magnetic sheet to hold in place) from the Radiant Rectangles to create the largest layering piece. With a Jumbo Dauber lightly color with Brilliance Pearlescent Purple and adhere to card base with dimensional adhesive.
3. Die cut one #5 Radiant Rectangles layering piece and color with Pearlescent Purple. Use dimensional adhesive to layer into place.
4. Die cut one #4 Radiant Rectangles layering piece. With a Jumbo Dauber color with Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid. Highlight the edges with Pearlescent Purple and blend the two colors together with an InkBlusher.
5. With the border (solid) Filigree Egg die, cut two of the solid egg pieces – one from white cardstock, the other from Vertigo Taffeta using the metal shim plate to cut the Vertigo easily. Color the white cardstock piece with Pearlescent Lime and adhere the Vertigo on top with spray adhesive.
6. Die cut one decorate Filagree Egg insets from white cardstock and color with Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue; adhere onto the egg.
7. Using the small butterflies from the Les Papillions Two die set, cut one solid butterfly from white cardstock and the same sized decorative butterfly from Vertigo Taffeta. Color the solid butterfly with Pearlescent Orchid and adhere the Vertigo butterfly onto the top, attaching at the middle of the butterfly only. Fold wings up to create dimension.
8. Die cut one #2 decorative insert piece from the Radiant Rectangles from white cardstock, along with “Easter” from the Font One die set. Color the #2 insert piece with Pearlescent Sky Blue and the letters with Pearlescent Lime. Adhere a piece of ribbon horizontally across the middle of the layering piece, then add letters onto the ribbon.
9. Assemble all embellishment pieces onto the card to complete.