- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Kaleidacolor Tomato Vine, Craft Mat
- Whimsy Stamps: Feeling Fruity clear stamps set
- We R Memory Keepers: Corner Chomper corner rounder tool
- Kaisercraft: yellow pearls
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, small scissors, dimensional foam pads
1. Push the ink pads of the Kaleidacolor together and ink the strawberry stamp with red and orange.
2. Disperse the ink pads of the Kaleidacolor and ink the sepal with green. Stamp on top of the red/orange strawberry.
3. Repeat steps 1 + 2 until you have stamped three strawberries.
4. Cut strawberries out, using a pair of small scissors, trimming closely.
5. Push the ink pads of the Kaleidacolor together again and ink the “Thank you” and “much” part of the sentiment with yellow, orange and red. Stamp onto strip of white cardstock.
6. Disperse the ink pads of the Kaleidacolor and ink “berry” with green. Stamp between “Thank you” and “much”.
7. V-cut strip at both ends to create a banner.
8. Create top folded 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base from white cardstock and round lower corners.
9, Attach two strawberries directly onto the front of the card base.
10. Adhere third strawberry onto the front of the card base using dimensional foam pads.
11. Mount sentiment banner onto card front using dimensional foam pads.
12. Embellish card with yellow pearls.