- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Kaleidacolor Tomato Vine, Versafine Onyx Black; Sponge Daubers; Clear Embossing Powder; Goosebumps Shimmer Spray
- Impression Obsession: Heart Brush D9170, Heart Full of Art Small B9172, You’re My Favorite D9210
- Miscellaneous: black hemp twine, Pop Dots, cardstock (white, black and olive)
1. Stamp Heart Brush with Versafine Onyx Black, cut out and set aside.
2. Using the Kaleidacolor Tomato Vine inkpad, stamp the heart image by lining up the center of the heart where two colors meet on the Kaleidacolor pad. Stamp four different colored hearts, four times each. Cut them out and sponge the edges.
3. Using the individual colors in the Tomato Vine inkpad, cut then color a strip of cardstock red, orange and yellow.
4. Adhere hearts to these color strips.
5. Mount the colored strips onto white cardstock and then spray with Goosebumps Shimmer.
6. Layer this onto olive and black matting layers.
7. Wrap black hemp twine 3/4s the way up.
8. Stamp sentiment onto an oval with Versafine Onyx Black and heat emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
9. Blend a few colors from the Tomato Vine inkpad over the word “ART”. Edge oval with red using a Sponge Dauber.
10. Use Pop Dots to adhere the paintbrush and sentiment over the background.